Advice For Business Owners



Here's a short story for business owners and decision makers.
I've worked in a 9 to 5 company exactly like the book says:
- They make deductions if you'r late for half hour or 10 mins
- You're not a decision maker at any level (you are just a tool)
- You have to take confirmation for almost everything (even overtime)
- You have to fill a paper to get anything (even batteries)
...etc
I wasn't happy and i was counting my work hours to leave everyday and i left in the 3rd month.
ON THE OTHER HAND..
I've worked at a place for years that gave me the opposite
- the flexibility in work time
- the ability to contribute in decision making
- No papers warfare
..etc
it was couple of my happiest work years in my life, i would stay at work for 12+ hours for many days and just because i wanted to (nobody ever asked me to stay after hours).. and i've never asked for any money for extra time and i owe this place a lot YP.eg <3 span="">
And now i've joined Eventtus lately and i just came home at 12:30am .. cause i'm feeling free to do what i love ..again ^_^
So here's my advice for business owners and decision makers..
"Choose responsible people that love what they do to work with you and give them the trust &the freedom to do the work you hired them for"
Once a wise man said
“it doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do, we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.”
Share on Google Plus

About Ahmed Mabrook

Software engineer. Mobile applications developer,books worm and i write every once in a while.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment